• Maximum 10 pages length
• Subject to a review process by 1/2 secret reviewers with relevant subject knowledge
• Emphasis on any of Chidush/novelty/subject expertise/tackling a tough issue/present challenges in the Jewish world and particularly in South Africa/intellectually stimulating/Fruits of your Labour in Torah to share/historical interest/cutting edge halachik questions
• Topic for contributor to decide. Does not have to be but can be based on a Parsha/Chag/fast day relevant to that issue.
• Microsoft Word document
• Font size 11
• Reference sources as footnotes
• Emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pseudonyms accepted
Due dates for article contributions
• Chanuka issue due date: RH.
• Purim issue due date: Chanuka
• Shvuos issue due date: Purim
• RH issue due date: RCh Tammuz
Articles are not considered accepted until after the review process has been completed. Part of this process may include articles being returned to the contributor for recommended revisions/queries if deemed necessary by the reviewer or editor.
An acceptance email will be sent to a contributor whose article has been accepted for publication. Attached would be the edited version for the contributor to review.
Contributors and reviewers do not receive remuneration from the SATJ.